Sunday, June 11, 2017

i'm baaaack!

After taking a major hiatus from blogging back in February, I am finally returning! My distant family has been bugging me about more posts for I don't know how long, but I needed some down time to focus on family life and living in the present which includes less screen time. This is still an important theme in our lives, so if I'm MIA for a week or 2, it's because we are busy loving each other and creating memories. Here is a quick list update of things that have happened since my last post back in February!

Taya got her ears pierced!
We celebrated both girls birthdays!
Had an amazing getaway to our favorite PNW city!
Bought a new car!
Asha rode a horse! (lots of mama tears!)
Had our annual trip to Tieton Farm & Creamery!
Celebrated Easter!
Went Spring Barrel Tasting with my little sister!
Cut and lightened my hair!
Took an ancestry DNA test to learn more about ME!
Had a couple of amazing warm thunderstorms!
Taya went to her first volleyball camp!
Celebrated Mother's Day!
Had fun at our annual Community Days!
Went to the waterpark!
Had a berry picking adventure!
And drank a lot of wine in between!

I will try to touch on most of these exciting things on upcoming posts, starting tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment