Sunday, November 1, 2015

my heros

We had a great Halloween this year! The girls coordinated as super heros and looked amazing! I was pretty concerned when I had to order all of them online because you really never know what your getting and the sizing was a little weird, but they turned out perfect! We always trick or treat in the same neighborhood and have never been disappointed. I had to go through and research every single piece of candy to make sure Taya's Celiacs would allow it and most of it was good to go! Hope everyone had as much fun as us! I can't get over how blonde Emilia looks in these photos when her hair is so ginger in person. I guess photo editing will do that. And if you look closely you can see that Asha just lost her first tooth a couple of weeks ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment