Monday, February 15, 2016

blondeAF

So first... This happened Friday.


Blonde AF.

And second, I've been getting messages on Instagram about what makeup I have on in different photos so I thought I would just do a post on my daily routine and a ton of favorites.

Skin Care
Redefine Regimen by Rodan + Fields
Primer
Smashbox Photo Finish Pore Minimizing Foundation Primer
Face
Kat Von D's Lock-It Tattoo Foundation in Light 44
I have oily skin so I wanted something that would last all day without getting shiny. This is a full coverage foundation so definitely not for everyone. I love the matte look it gives! I follow up with Urban Decay's De-Slick Mattifying Powder
Anastasia Contour Kit - I can't give a proper review on this yet because I haven't even opened it! I have absolutely no experience in this contouring business but intend to learn.
Cheeks
Nars Blush duo in Orgasm/Laguna
Eyes
Urban Decay's Eyeshadow Primer
Urban Decay's Naked Pallet 2 - I have all three Naked Pallets and this one is definitely my favorite!
Stila's Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in 'Jet Black' - This is how I master my winged liner. It's amazing and really does last all day and into the night.
Urban Decay's Big Fatty Mascara
Brows
Anastasia Brow Wiz in 'Medium Brown'
Lips
MAC - Creamsheen in 'Modesty', Lipsticks in 'Ruby Woo', 'Viva Glam II', 'Brave' and 'Whirl' . Liners in 'Soar', 'Whirl', 'Naked' and 'Spice'
Nars - Velvet Matte Lip Pencils in 'Cruella', 'Bahama' and 'Rikugien'
Kat Von D - Studded Kiss Lipstick in 'Hellbent'
NYX - Lip Liner in 'Ever' and 'Deep Red', Matte Lipstick in 'Alabama', Butter Gloss in 'Fortune Cookie', Soft Matte Lip Cream in 'Stockholm'

Most of my makeup brushes are Real Techniques though I have a few randoms from MAC, Makeup For Ever and Marc Jacobs. Also, I do apply my foundation with a BRUSH. Not my hands and not a beauty blender which I used to use. I clean all my brushes about once a month with a good brush cleanser from Makeup For Ever.

Excluding the the tons of lip colors I listed, this is basically what's on my face everyday. In the spring I'll start using an all over bronzing powder again but that's pretty much all that changes.

My perfumes are: 'Poppy' by Coach, 'Bombshell' by Victorias Secret and 'Happy Heart' by Clinique. Poppy is what I wear most though and have for years.

My favorite beauty blogs are: Maskcara, Lily Pebbles, Hello October, The Beauty Bybel, and The Small Things Blog.

Someday when I get the time to actually organize all of my beauty products I will snap some decent pictures but until then it's a crazed box of loot. And last but not least, people ask if I whiten my teeth and the answer is yes. Have you seen how much coffee I drink!? I use the 3D Crest White Strips :)

No comments:

Post a Comment