Tuesday, October 25, 2016

hello autumn

I've been just a tad bit busy over the last month. Ooops! Today since I'm on my death bed and sick AF, I figured it was a good time to catch up.

Bring on the deep, dark and rich colors of fall! Loving this shade, but missing my blonde more than I expected so I'll be adding in some more defined balayage in a couple of weeks.

Fall scents are my absolute favorite and I'm not afraid to admit that I burn them year round. Here are some Target faves!

I've always loved pie more than cake. When I get married, there will definitely be wedding pie.

My parents got not one, but TWO new additions to their family. Meet Junior and Shadow.

Frank thinks I brought these chairs home just for him. At least he's aesthetically pleasing to the space.

Absolutely love my fall mini sessions this year! Who can resist s'mores!?


This past weekend was our traditional visit to the pumpkin patch for fresh hot cider, homemade pumpkin donuts and of course gourds. Sadly the rain would not let up and after 30 minutes we were all soaked through, Emi was having a major tantrum and everyone was pissed and ready for warm baths. Mom included. Thanks to auntie Sarah for capturing this shot where you can't tell that I'm actually cussing up a storm, Emilia is sobbing over her dirt covered hands, Taya is losing it over the water going through her shoes and Asha just wants a "freakin pony for my hair." Cheers to real life!

This stud muffin turned 31 this week so I treated him to Hibachi for a celebration with some of our favorite couple friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment