Saturday, November 12, 2016

thirtyone

Birthday weekend was pretty laid back for the most part, which was actually perfect. With an upcoming vacation, we agreed not to go too crazy. I treated myself to a 4 day weekend and kicked it off with a shellac mani, Starbucks, shopping and lunch with my gorgeous friend H. It was so nice to mill around taking my time with no mom or work commitments looming around. Saturday was pretty normal with household chores and J's soccer game. On Sunday we got a sitter and I road tripped with Robert up to Goose Prairie to do a hardwood floor job estimate at the most gorgeous cabin I've ever seen. I'm not even sure I could really qualify it as a cabin with its NINE bedrooms. This client of his is so generous and encouraged us to stay whenever we'd like. UM YES PLEASE. On the way home we stopped at another client's home in Naches, and ohmylawd, I was ready to move right in for the rest of my life. Every square inch was full of French farmhouse decor and rustic glam everything. I can't even describe it in any way that would give it justice. I was certain I was wandering around the French provincial countryside. Don't even get me started on her horses and barn. A PINTEREST DREAM. Moving on... Monday I did something I have wanted to do for years. It was amazing and I promise a complete post on just that very soon! Monday evening we went out to Bron Ar Yur for birthday beers, pie and Seahawks on the big screen. A perfect ending to my 30th year!


No comments:

Post a Comment