Sunday, June 25, 2017

farm day

I absolutely love goat cheese. And I love local.
For the last few years I've been purchasing my favorite cheeses from our Tieton Farm + Creamery, usually at our local farmers market but also at different pop up events that happen throughout the year. Every year the farm has a couple of open farm days for families to visit all the new babies and learn about the cheese process and even though my kids personalities tend to lean more on the urban side, I don't know anyone who doesn't love to snuggle baby animals! On the farm they also have pigs, cattle, sheep, chickens and geese. All the babies were so so cute, especially the piggies! I also love buying their farm fresh eggs and I cannot remember the last time I bought eggs at the grocery store, because farm fresh are so much more flavorful and when you scramble them up.. fluffiest ones you've ever seen! My favorite cheeses from them include Bianca with the herbs, Bianca with the fig, Black Pearl and Calypso. You can learn more about each of their flavors on their website.

Please check out their page at: www.tietonfarmandcreamery.com











No comments:

Post a Comment