Thursday, July 6, 2017

let's play a game

To catch up with a lot of the random happenings that were missed, here is a photo guide of it all!

I got new glasses! Yes. After wearing the same ones since 2010, I finally upgraded and I loveeee them! You can never go wrong with Kate Spade.

I lightened up my hair for summer! And actually I'm due for some toning, like now!

Emilia went to her friend's princess themed birthday party and had so much fun dressing up!

One of my favorite girls moved back to Washington state!

I tried the Unicorn frappacino... cause DUH. It turned out to be effing disgusting.

My favorite flowers in the world have always been peonies, so my sister and I had a date to the local peony farm where we STOCKED UP for our houses!

Emilia and I spent the day in Moses Lake and their little water park and she absolutely loved it! We are planning a bigger trip to another park to celebrate her 4th birthday this month!

Coffee date with "brudda"

We picked local strawberries on a farm! I made an amazing strawberry rhubarb pie with mine!

A Sunday farmer's market haul

And I don't even know, but I am obsessed with filters!

No comments:

Post a Comment