Sunday, July 30, 2017

hot hot vegas

Vegas called again, and she never disappoints! I'm pretty sure I ate my weight in unhealthy food and nearly drank myself into oblivion, but it was heaven! It was 110-112 degrees the entire time which means I was living in the pool. This time we stayed at the MGM Grand and sadly, it was pretty disappointing compared to my usual stays at Mandalay Bay. The ONE thing I loved more there was the lazy river. MB also has one but MGM's is much longer with great views of the palm trees and Wet Republic, which is the pool club where celebrities come to spin and you can dance your ass off in waist high water. Sipping on daiquiris and margaritas while floating around the river and giving zero fucks was just what mama ordered 👌🏼 

As far as food goes... this little Cali girl got her In-N-Out fix (animal style of course!), the pulled pork sammy with slaw at Pot Liquor with a Bad Betty, sizzling fajitas at Diablos Cantina with tequila, the most epic grilled cheese and tomato soup with the famous Lollipop Passion at The Sugar Factory, and never to be missed... the New York at Strip Steak and that incredible pork fried rice and fry trio. I CAN'T EVEN. I'm pretty sure I gained a good 10 pounds in 4 days but YOLO!





















No comments:

Post a Comment