Wednesday, August 9, 2017

emi turns 4!

I absolutely love planning. Vacations, holidays and especially celebrations like my girls birthdays! However, this year I have tried a little more to... fly by the seat of my pants and not give a crap how things turn out. I've always been too much of a perfectionist and I'm trying to carve out my clinical anxiety where it's just not needed to have a good time. 

This year to celebrate Emi turning 4, we decided to take all the kids to Chelan and hit up the waterpark! BEST IDEA EVER! She kind of ended up having a week of celebrating here and there. On the 20th (her actual birthday) we did a small family dinner at Red Robin where she requested to wear her Minnie outfit and have a Minnie cake. Mama delivered! 

Saturday we went to Chelan and the kids had an absolute blast being in the sun and water all day. Sunday we floated the river with Emi and Jace, and the weekend after that I took Em to have her very first pedicure with mama! I think I may have created a monster because she is already talking about the color she is going to pick "next time" haha!

Also... how cute is my pineapple pedi!? I'm in love with it!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment