Sunday, November 15, 2015

oh, hey weekend

Yesterday I made a quick stop at Barrett Orchards for their annual Christmas open house. Sipping on local hot apple cider while browsing all the pretty little gifts and trinkets. Then taste testing pepper jams and dips! I picked up a couple of cute ornaments for our tree this year and a little Seahawks something for my dads Christmas gift!

Last night I went out to dinner at 5North and then to see Spectre. All was amazing but especially my outfit! I stopped by Love Couture in Selah and picked up this adorable top with a mix of plaid flannel and comfy sweater. Look at the back!

Now it's a very rainy Sunday and since my house is clean, I've pulled out all of my favorite movies and brewed some of that yummy hot apple cider to sip on! Cheers to the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment