Saturday, January 2, 2016

playtime with emi

I finally broke out my camera to get some photos of Emilia's Christmas present! We surprised her with the Duktig play kitchen from IKEA. It was a royal pain in my ass to put together but that's IKEA for ya! I thought it was a little too plain so I primed all the hardware with X-O Rust Professional spray primer in white and then Rust-oleum's Metallic spray paint in 'metallic copper' which I picked up at our local hardware store. I also started a back wall of faux subway tile which is still half done and in the garage... leave it to me to start projects the WEEK of Christmas! Someday it'll get added. She absolutely loves making everyone "nana pincakes" and "tarbucks" whenever she has the chance. Isn't that little coffee set adorable!? I had her little ruffle apron made by a local artisan and it turned out perfectly.

 Wall Art: Hobby Lobby; Outfit: Carters; Sundvik Toddler Bed: IKEA

 Duktig Play Kitchen: IKEA; Ruffle Apron: Glitterbug Bowtique

Unicorn: Land of Nod; Coffee Set: Toys R Us, Wooden Camera: The Twig Co

No comments:

Post a Comment