Sunday, November 27, 2016

what's on my phone

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! We started doing our own celebration a few years ago, and I actually love taking care of the entire dinner. I roasted our turkey and made mashed potatoes, green beans, stuffing, cranberry sauce, rosemary rolls, homemade turkey gravy, apple pie and pumpkin pie! I didn't take a ton of photos because I was pretty busy in the kitchen and I tried to focus on family time rather than having my phone out constantly but Tay snapped this pic of me with our turkey! And isn't my apron adorbs!?

Last week my little ladies got to dress up for the Father-Daughter Dance at Asha's school! I can't wait to get the professional photo back of all three of them!

A very rare photo of me and all my McGarity siblings!
(Christy, Michael, Kirk, Me and John)
One of my favorite Yakima restaurants has always been Zesta Cucina. It was mine and Robert's first real date location. Right now they have AMAZING pumpkin cheesecake that I shared with Asha on a spur of the moment fancy lunch date with her. SO SO GOOD!

Yesterday I got to celebrate my good friend McKenzie and the upcoming arrival of baby boy no-name! I am so excited to see her little boy Cole become a big brother! Cole and Emilia were born just a few days apart! If you have boy name suggestions, pass them on because they are totally stuck on making a decision!

Goodies for baby boy no-name!
Robert grew up loving legos and lately we have been spending the evenings and weekends putting sets together. It's been such a nice way to unwind and talk about our lives together.

Starbucks holiday drinks always slay me and there are so many cute mugs and tumblers I want this year! My favorite holiday drinks are Eggnog and Gingerbread Lattes!

BOOM. As a gift to myself to say goodbye to my 30th year, I did a boudoir session! I love every single photo (there's 107!) and can't wait to post more of them for you and talk about the process beginning to end!

No comments:

Post a Comment