Saturday, December 10, 2016

charmed

I'm going to start sharing my monthly Boxy Charm packages! This is one monthly delivery that I think is 100% worth it. For only $21 a month, you get such amazing products! November's theme was Groovy Town and my box included:

Vintage Illuminating Face Highlighter (Value: $32)

Studio Makeup Eyeshadow Pallet (Value: $50)

Skyn Iceland Icelandic Relief Eye Pen (Value: $20)

Bellapierre Kiss Proof Lip Creme (Value: $20)

Crown Brush C513 Pro Detail Crease (Value: $13)

I've already had a chance to try everything so here is my quick review! Love the highlighter, though it's more of a spring shade for me and my pale-ass skin. The eye shadow pallet is to die for!!! Seriously.. I'm in lust with it! I'm addicted to Colourpops eye shadows and their spongy creaminess, and these are more powdery but still very blendable especially when I use them in coordination with my Colourpops. After two weeks of using the eye pen I really don't notice a difference. The lip creme is a beautiful shade, and lasts all day long at work for me (8 hours) plus some. It's very matte which I use anyways so you have to be sure to really pack on the Carmax at the end of the day to recover the dryness, especially in the winter months. Again with Colourpop, I'm addicted to their matte and satin lip colors and they are way cheaper than this one. I always love a good brush and this one is no exception. Great quality and so far, no bristles lost!







(excuse my undone brows!)

No comments:

Post a Comment