Wednesday, January 11, 2017

have yourself a merry little christmas

Tree hunting, cookie baking, house decorating, gift shopping, drink mixing and two work holiday parties later... I'm sure I left out at least 27 other things. I am so behind on blog life, but I'm not too sad because that means I've actually been living and loving life! I have lots of posts ready to go so lets start with Christmas!

Christmas was wonderful and we got to wake up in the morning with all four kiddos which really made my mama heart happy. The kids got plenty of stuff including legos, barbies, games, doll accessories, a scooter, and Emi got the most adorable little dollhouse I picked up for her at Target. We had a Christmas Eve dinner with Roberts family and played Rummikub and a Christmas Day dinner with my family after opening gifts with them. I had given my parents a list of ten things I might like so my mom could choose a couple and they got me every single one! I got a crockpot, a book I've been wanting, a cute beanie, makeup, sbucks coffee for my Keurig, a coffee mug, Starbucks gifts cards that ought to last me at least a month! My dear friend Haley got me some perfume which I absolutely love (Escada's Agua del Sol). I have to say my favorite gift was from Robert, no surprise there! Check out my gorgeous new Kate Spade handbag! She is so classy! He also got me a cool game called Katamino that will keep us entertained on quiet nights and the Starbucks crown mug I've had my eye on. I got Robert a royal shave at The Art of Shaving, a Festool tool cart and tickets to see Jeff Dunham in March. I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!







No comments:

Post a Comment