Monday, August 24, 2015

he's my number one

For as long as I can remember, I have been a daddy's girl. No matter what life has brought me, my dad has been my #1 supporter, always. He's the guy I went to whenever I wanted new shoes, a curfew extension or to talk sports with. While I might not always listen to his advice, I do take it to heart and one of my greatest fears in life is dissapointing this man who has always wanted nothing but the best for the women in his life. Saturday I got some very much needed time with him and treated him to lunch and a Mariners game! The last time we did this, I was 17 and there were no beers involved so this was long overdue! We also got to meet up with my older brother, Kirk, for a couple of drinks at Elysian before the game. He lives in Seattle but works so much that the family doesn't get a chance to see him very often. We played the White Sox, pretty badly I might add, but it was still a fun time! Also, if you are ever at Elysian Fields, you HAVE to try the Night Owl Pumpkin Ale. LOVE LOVE LOVE. So good with obvious nugmeg and spices coming through. I'll definitely be having some more of those this fall! Here are some pics and a little flashback to that last game!

Apridunkle at Pyramid for me, every time.
This is me excited that I got my Cano bobble head lol and my bro in the background 


2015
2003

No comments:

Post a Comment