Thursday, September 3, 2015

kindergarten

Oh my heart! How did this day arrive so quickly? Today my little bird starts kindergarten and I really just want to ride along in her pocket and be there for every moment. I've been praying that this would be a gentle transition for her. That she'll make lots of amazing friends that understand her and be accepted by anyone she meets on this new path. 

This morning I treated Ash to Nana Kate's for pastries and "coffee" (hot cocoa for her). I'm such a huge fan of local living and have loved watching the Platt family grow their little shop! Definitely check it out if you are ever in central Washington. Also, over the summer Asha grew freckles and I am so in love with them! They are sprinkled all across her nose and cheek bones! Swoon!


No comments:

Post a Comment