Tuesday, December 15, 2015

what's on my phone?

This years new ornaments! The girls love helping me pick some out each year.

I already have a nice stockpile building up under this year's Nobel Fir! I grew up with artificial trees because my mom is allergic so I've had real ones since the year I moved out at 18. Smells so good!

Annual shopping for Christmas at Mighty Tieton with sister and Kaity!

Goodies from Christmas at Mighty Tieton. I am a huge advocate for shopping local and love supporting our valley!

At a Christmas Tea Party! We snacked, sang Christmas carols, made new friends and of course... Sipped on tea!

Taya got her braces! She's had them a couple weeks now and is doing great. They are only on the top and bottom four in the front and she will have them 6 months to a year.


No comments:

Post a Comment